Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hannah here...!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!11!!!

I couldn't think of a clever title at this hour.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... wow this blog writing business is harder than I thought it would be. (You kids and your darned technology... sheesh.)

Let me just start off by saying our opponents, the Indy Wildcats, were ready for us. They brought their intensity, their (approximately) 6 foot 8 inch 280 pound post player, and their smothering zone trap defense. Their crowd even brought it. ...And in the end it paid off for the Wildcats. We went down, 45-39.

I can honestly say it's about the worst team basketball we'd played in the four years I've been with the team. Aside from the fact that we just couldn't buy a bucket, our post defense was weak, we weren't getting on the floor going after loose balls, and we just couldn't get it together as a team. I'm almost surprised we didn't get completely destroyed. Haha.

We just had an off day; it happens to the best of teams, and we have to shake it off. Our next game is early (according to my standards) tomorrow morning at 10:10AM. We face Detroit's own Motor City Finest (who we beat last year in a close match) and hope to defeat them again.

Peace out.
Hannah.

P.S.: I scored seven points and kicked some arse. Mmhmm yeah you know how I do.

P.P.S.S.: MY TOE FEELS LIKE ITS BEING POUNDED MERCILESSLY WITH A HAMMER.

3 comments:

Big Daddy said...

Hi, Hannah. I just want to say you played a heck of a game last night. You thrive on the pressure. You were focused and came ready to play.

Your dribble-drive, pull up and swish was a thing of beauty.

Let's shake it off and go get 'em this morning!

Mary M. Novaria a.k.a. "Mims" said...

No. 3, you are my hero.
Love,
Mother Basketball

Anonymous said...

Way to kick arse, Hannah! Perhaps that's why your toe hurts?